- 1 can 15 oz Cooked Low-sodium Black Beans drained & rinsed
- 1 Cup Cooked Brown Rice
- 6 Cups Mixed Vegetables Or Shredded Green Cabbage
- 1 Avocado sliced
- 1/8 Cup Chopped Fresh Cilantro
- 1 Lime Wedges
- 1 Tsp 21 Spices Seasoning
- 1 Tsp Chili Lime Seasoning
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Salsa
- Steam shredded cabbage for 3 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In 2 airtight containers, assemble half of each ingredient, squeeze lime wedge over avocado to reduce oxidation, add salsa and seasonings.
- Enjoy one bowl right away and save the other bowl for the next day.
Chicky Avocado Dip:
- 1 can 15oz Chickpeas drained & rinsed
- 1 Avocado Pitted
- 2 Tsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Tsp Turmeric Powder
- Mash all ingredients together till spreadable or dippable consistency. Enjoy with celery sticks, jicama sticks, spread on toast, in wraps, etc.
Variations: add 1/2 cup feta cheese. Add 1/2 cup green olives
- 1/4 Cup Pomegranate Juice Base
- 1/2 Cup Acai Sorbet Base
- 1 Cup Frozen Blueberries Base
- 1 Cup Ice Base
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Blueberries Topping
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Flakes Topping
- 2 Tbsp Chia Seeds Topping
- 1 Tbsp Cacao Nibs Topping
- Blend all base ingredients together, transfer to a bowl and add the toppings, enjoy immediately.